Monday, November 2, 2009


Well I didn't get a chance to take any pictures but Aleah did very well in therapy today. She is working on getting strength in her legs, standing, and walking in the gate trainer. I cant remember if i posted her pictures of her in the gate trainer on her carepage but I will post them again just in case. I am really tired tonight, hope its not sickness coming on :( so I am gonna try and get some rest. Pray Aleah stays healthy and I will update again tomorrow.


xoxoxoxo





2 comments:

  1. Hey!! I love the new pic of Aleah in her trainer! She looks like such a big girl and I am sure you are so proud of her!

    Hope you didn't get sick! Saying extra prayers!

    Stef, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan
    http://www.whenlifehandsyouabrokenheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, Aleah looks just like you. And, she looks like a joy to have. Good wishes for her good health!

    ReplyDelete