Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sick Germs :(

Well I am not feeling too well tonight, I think I may be coming down with something and it worries me because when I get something Aleah gets something. I think Chris and I have decided to get Aleah and Cole the h1n1 shot. We plan on trying to make to a flu clinic tmr because her peds informed us that they do not if or when they will be getting it. So pray for her because I know two people that have had the h1n1 and one of them now has pnemonia. If Aleah gets pnemonia she will surely be hosptialized. It really scares me but I was listening to k-love today, a christian music channel and they were talking about how so many people walk around in fear, and they we have to learn to live my faith not by fear. So keep praying for her Please

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Sending prayers your way that Aleah doesn't get exposed to any illnesses today while you wait to get her shot!

    KLOVE is an awesome station and I listen to it daily. The song "Walk by Faith" by Jeremy Camp is pretty good. I like the part where it says "so I will walk by faith, even when I cannot see".

    Stef, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan
    http://www.whenlifehandsyouabrokenheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete