Friday, November 27, 2009

We give our Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving, says it all in the name. I am thankful for so many things but above all I am thankful for our God, whom we can go to for anything. I look back on the last three years and I have no idea what I would have done if I didnt have God in my life. I owe him everything he gave me a beautiful daughter and has brought her over hurdles that we thought at times were impossible to overcome. Aleah has us that impossbile does not exist. We are so thankful for her, and the precious privilage of watching her grow bigger and stronger each day. I am thankful for my family with out their love and support I wouldnt have made it through some very tough times and for that I am so greatful. So thankful for all the men and woman that serve our country so we can lay our heads down at night and be free. I am thankful for my health as we all know some are not born with such a gift and we should all cherish it!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and remember stay healthy!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment