Friday, November 6, 2009

H1N1

Well we made the big decision for all of us to get the shot. I was worried about it and we debated about it for a long time but in the end we decided it was best for all of us to get all for different reasons. I am just a little worried about watching her for any reactions, and the fact that she will have to get another shot in 30 days but all I can do is have faith and pray about it because its not in my hands any longer. I am feeling a little better today I saw the doctor on weds. and got an antibiotic and I think its helping I don't have the bad body aches today like I did yesterday, I'm just hoping I didn't pass it on to Aleah. I hope every stays happy and healthy!!!

xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better today and that Aleah continues to stay healthy!

    Glad you got the shots and I'm praying for no reactions for any of you!

    Stef, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan
    http://www.whenlifehandsyouabrokenheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete