Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It been a long time!

I know it has been a long time since my last post. Aleah is doing well. She is improving in therapy and getting better with eating in speech therapy. She is getting so big and tall and will be turning three in a few weeks. It is hard to believe seems like just yesterday we had her swaddled in a tiny pink blanket and now its 4t clothes, where has the time gone?? September tenth is the big day and we are going to have a lady bug or dora party, mommy hasnt decided yet. I will be posting pictures soon and want to try and keep up with this blog better, Aleah just keeps me so busy I have let this go for a while. Her seizures are under control now, we found a rescue med that really works for her so I am so thankful for that. God is so good to us, and even know we have to go through struggles with her he is always on time and brings us through! I am very thankful for my little girl and that she is doing as well as she is doing. Keep her in your prayers, I would love to see her walk and talk someday, and I am still holding out hope that she will.





1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to hear that things are going well and that they have finally found a med that helps to keep her seizures under control! Can't wait to hear all about the party!

    ReplyDelete